1. You can order books, texts and other articles directly online or by letter, fax, email or telephone (address see: The Mandala Dharma Shop).
Enter the order number, the short description and the quantity for each article.
2. For larger quantities of an article, we ask you to contact us 4 weeks in advance, so we can deliver on time.
3. The indicated prices include VAT.
4. An order becomes binding for us only when we confirm it in writing. Both acknowledgment of receipt and order confirmation reflect the content of the contract.
1. Shipping generally takes place with Deutsche Post. The costs for postage and packing are added to the goods.
2. If an item is out of stock and can not be purchased at short notice, we will let you know when you can expect delivery.
1: For shipments of articles from the category ‘Books’ applies: For book shipments within Germany no shipping costs will be charged.
2: For shipments of items from the category ‘Reduced Books’, shipping costs will be charged.
4. The shipping costs depend on the total amount of the order and the category of the ordered items.
1. When paying in advance, you transfer the total amount of your order to our specified bank account mentioned in the confirmation email. Once the amount has been received in our account, we will send you the items.
2. Until the receipt of the full invoice amount, the goods remain the property of the Mandala Dharma-Shop.
3. For larger quantities and for resellers we offer discounts on products of Drikung Kagyü Verlag. Please contact us. See also § 4.
IV. Resale discount
1. For Dharma Centers and Traders we offer discounts for products of the Drikung Kagyü Verlag (hereinafter referred to as DKV). Please contact us via our contact form.
2. Upon request, we will gladly send you our catalog and the list ‘Discounts for resellers’. Products of the DKV are all texts, audio CDs and the books of the DKV, which are offered in this online shop. On the detail pages of the books, directly below the title, is the following note: Drikung Kagyü Verlag (DKV).
V. Exchange and reclamation
1. If you want to exchange or complain about an article, please speak to us in advance and then send it to us afterwards.